Preservation Erie is accepting nominations for the 2019 Greater Erie Awards. To nominate a building or person for an award, submit your picks before the deadline of December 31, 2018. Anyone may make a nomination, including self-nominations.
Complete the online nomination form and click “Submit” when finished.
Print and mail your nomination form to Preservation Erie, 10 East 5th Street, Box 3, Erie, PA 16507. To download and print the nomination form, click 2019-Greater-Erie-Award-Nomination-Form.
SUBMIT A NOMINATION
To nominate an individual, business, or organizations, please answer the following:
1) If nominating a property, what is the address of the property you are nominating? Include as much information as possible. If you have more than one nomination, fill out a separate form.
2) If you know the name of the property owner, include their name here. Include contact information.
3) There are four categories for nomination. Select the appropriate category (some nominations may fit into more than one category. If so, select more than one category):
- Preservation Excellence
- Adaptive Reuse
- Design Excellence
- Education and Advocacy
4) Explain how the nomination meets the criteria for this award(s):
5) If you have other information about this property or person, such as history or interesting facts, enter it here:
6) Enter your name, phone number, street address, and email address so we may contact you for further information about the property. Thank you for your submission.